Brian the Brick Builder

Hello,

I'm not really new.  Just new to the forums.  I have used Brick Picker several times in the past.  

My favorite LEGO® theme would be MINDSTORMS.  I enjoy pushing the limits with the MINDSTORMS.

Now, I'm working on creating a giant army of LEGO® terminators....  should be taking over the world any day now.  Keep your eyes on the news.... it can happen any day now....

* Mod Edit - a link to his latest project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7qGkIdQ4E *

Anyway, If you guys want, give me some suggestions for my next video here or better yet on my you tube channel.  Two great ideas I have so far are:
1.  Death Star with a Working Super Laser
2.  Use my Go Pro to create a FPS video using my laser rifle

Oh, and I never do these introductions posts, but the moderators want to make sure I'm not a jerk.  So I might as well as get my three post done, and over with.

Edited by gregpj
added video link

Thank you!  Just so you guys know I tried to put up a video, and the moderator deleted it.  I guess I am new, and that link is "suspicious".  Anyway, my introduction is missing a bit of context.... so if you are thinking, "what is this guy talking about".  It is because you haven't seen the video.

Edited by BBB
spelling errors

Thank you!  Just so you guys know I tried to put up a video, and the moderator deleted it.  I guess I am new, and that link is "suspicious".  Anyway, my introduction is missing a bit of context.... so if you are thinking, "what is this guy talking about".  It is because you haven't seen the video.

Since you asked nicely in your PM, I will give you permission to post your video.  You may edit the original post.  Thanks

Edited by Ed Mack