New Sooner Nation Member

I'm a new member, born & raised in Colorado, trained in California and Texas, studying in Oklahoma. 

I've always loved Lego, but only just started getting into Lego investing early 2013. After I met another Lego invester, he turned me onto this site. And...here I am!

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

I liken Oklahoma and Texas to NorCal and SoCal (I lived in both North & South). Just like California where there are subtle differences but it's still basically one culture and one way of doing things and you'd practically never get either group to recognize that. Oklahoma = NorTex as far I'm concerned.

Well, definitely a warmer welcome already than the car forums I hang out on! :P Seriously, us car enthusiasts can be a real tough crowd sometimes, ha

Thanks for the welcome wagon!

Speaking of cars, there is a Racers category here with a "vehicle designs you would like to see in LEGO" sort of topic pinned if you are interested to check out and maybe chime in. A number of car MOCs can be found in there as well.