Estate Sale Action - listing, lot pics and more

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

warmer weather is bring back estate and garage sales in my region.

Any sharp eyes have guesses- what's in the bucket?

lot.jpg

There's an older castle set in there based on the manual.

But the real question is what is going on with that high chair? Looks like the kid had it's last meal in it before graduating to a normal chair, and the parents left the scraps on it as a memory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, brickvoyeur said:

But the real question is what is going on with that high chair? Looks like the kid had it's last meal in it before graduating to a normal chair, and the parents left the scraps on it as a memory. 

6066-1.png

After careful consideration, I think it's this one. I always wanted this one, but never had it. 
Also looks like the hull of a pirate/imperial ship in there.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

I thought it looked like castle. Think the brown is a pirate ship? Its the right era I guess. 

Agree on the high chair, did they not ever clean ?

31 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

I thought it looked like castle. Think the brown is a pirate ship? Its the right era I guess. 

Agree on the high chair, did they not ever clean ?

That's a metal doll high chair, I remember them from childhood, what you see is rust coming through the thin white paint on the tray there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I don’t recognize the case, but that’s a very early art piece on the front. I wouldn’t be surprised if that case was only intended to hold the original figs.

I have that exact same case from my childhood. It holds the little 3.75-inch figures from the 80's. 

• 2 months later...

Ramp in front right corner and red boat hull on the left could be 6542 Seaport. One of my childhood sets.

The canyon baseplate is unique to 6584 Extreme Team Challenge.

The yellow Technic thing is 8414 Mountain Rambler

These sets are from early and late 90s, respectively. Looks about right when looking at the other partially assembled sets. For me, the value would be in the various baseplates, depending on how many are there. If you get lucky, there are a few 1990s sets but probably nothing of great value (that I can see).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Ramp in front right corner and red boat hull on the left could be 6542 Seaport. One of my childhood sets.

The canyon baseplate is unique to 6584 Extreme Team Challenge.

The yellow Technic thing is 8414 Mountain Rambler

These sets are from early and late 90s, respectively. Looks about right when looking at the other partially assembled sets. For me, the value would be in the various baseplates, depending on how many are there. If you get lucky, there are a few 1990s sets but probably nothing of great value (that I can see).

thanks- I too saw the baseplate, but didnt see anything amazing with the 1 photo

I guess depends on pricing