Ninjago Dragons

jaylay

We need a bigger shelf... that's an IKEA LACK 43" long shelf. They don't fit very nicely... MIA is the MechDragon which is sitting disassembled somewhere (too big). I'd like to add the Morro Dragon and Sensei Wu's Dragon of course but so many other buying priorities. :)

Dragons.JPG

*Edit: Yes that's one of those EDB sitting up there... kids love it, I hate it. Way more fragile that the others.*

Edited by gregpj

We need a bigger shelf... that's an IKEA LACK 43" long shelf. They don't fit very nicely... MIA is the MechDragon which is sitting disassembled somewhere (too big). I'd like to add the Morro Dragon and Sensei Wu's Dragon of course but so many other buying priorities. :)

*Edit: Yes that's one of those EDB sitting up there... kids love it, I hate it. Way more fragile that the others.*

What, no love for the Titanium Dragon ? ;)

I can see now why some of these dragons are more desired than others

Dragons are found in the root of all cultures' heritage of fantastic fables. Is it any wonder why we have such a fondness for these fearsome flying masters of the sky? Anyway in my own collection, I have the Lightning Dragon and Golden Dragon. Also the Nether Dragon but that's another area entirely. Haha.