Sears Canada - 70815 Super Secret Police Dropship - 20% off. $79.99

Spensar

Shows as one day sale.  More an interest if you are looking for the set yourself.  Go through ******.ca for 2% rebate.

My local Walmarts had them on clearance for that price for months.. they're gone now but they sat and sat and sat at that price.  A cool set, but not $80 cool. :)

• Like 1

I've given up checking Sears.ca... their inventory has been the same (terrible) for like half a year now.

And there's still no sign of them ever getting any new product. I have got some nice deals in the past from there (7965's), but i have a feeling deals on decent LEGO isn't going to happen before they bite the bullet.

My local Walmarts had them on clearance for that price for months.. they're gone now but they sat and sat and sat at that price.  A cool set, but not $80 cool. :)

one couple WM 25 minutes away from me still have a few collecting dust at $80. You'd think their shelf space is worth it to further discount the set

one couple WM 25 minutes away from me still have a few collecting dust at $80. You'd think their shelf space is worth it to further discount the set

The only one that has sat longer is the Ninjacopter (http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=70724-1) but that doesn't surprise me as it sucks at anything less than 80% off IMO. :)

LOL ... so about the enthusiasm I expected the set to generate!  

It's a neat set with some great figures, but none of the figures are all that special or exclusive from what I see. And at $80 (MSRP $100) sets like the Constructo-Mech (a lil cheaper) and Benny's Spaceship (just a lil more expensive) put it to shame for what they represent in the movie vs value.

• 9 months later...