Excel Fee Calculator

I put this together a couple of days ago in Excel. Basically, it is a 3 in 1 fee calculator including the three major LEGO selling sites in the US:

1- eBay

2- Our own Brick Classifieds

3- Bricklink

They are all in the same worksheet making it easier for comparison and for you to play around with different prices and so on. On the eBay one, you can select some options from the dropdown lists (store, Top rated and such), while the other 2 are much simpler since there are no tiers in their fee structure.

Please note that this is to be used only on LEGO listings. This is especially important for eBay since different categories have different Final Value Fees and I wanted to make this LEGO focused (Meaning I only used the 9% for the toys category).

I cross checked this with some online calculators and found it to be accurate, but if you do notice a discrepancy please be sure to let me know. I am not sure if this will be helpful to anybody considering there are a number of calculators already available, but figure I would throw it in here just in case.

Fee Calc V1.xlsxI

Edited by Fcbarcelona101
  • Like 7

• 2 months later...