Preorder "The LEGO Architect" down to 15.05$ at amazon.com

As some of you know, I spent the last year writing a new book that teaches LEGO through architecture.  The initial reaction to the book has been tremendous, with favorable feedback from folks at archdailybrickset, uncrate, and best of the web @ architecture.com.  (You can learn more about the book here.)

I just noticed a huge drop in the preorder price @ amazon.com US, which might be interesting to folks looking for a good deal.  The MSRP is 24.95, but the current price is 40% off at just 15.05$.  Amazon changes prices frequently, so the low price may not last.

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/The-LEGO-Architect-Tom-Alphin/dp/1593276133/ 

sincerely,

---Tom Alphin

Edited by henrysunset
  • Like 4

As some of you know, I spent the last year writing a new book that teaches LEGO through architecture.  The initial reaction to the book has been tremendous, with favorable feedback from folks at archdailybrickset, uncrate, and best of the web @ architecture.com.  (You can learn more about the book here.)

I just noticed a huge drop in the preorder price @ amazon.com US, which might be interesting to folks looking for a good deal.  The MSRP is 24.95, but the current price is 40% off at just 15.05$.  Amazon changes prices frequently, so the low price may not last.

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Architect-Tom-Alphin/

sincerely,

---Tom Alphin

Link invalid, item gone.

• 3 months later...