Expot Prive

Some of you probably remember that I and some other members ordered some Monster Fighters Zombie sets from Export Prive at the beginning of January 2013. My order went in on January 2, 2013 and I got the package in today, came from Korea. Package was packed VERY NICELY--much better than even the ones I get from LEGO Shop at Home. The 6 Monster Fighter Zombie boxes are all in great shape and were backed in bubble wrap--one has a small crease on the front but that's it. In the end, the 3 week wait was a long one but I was able to track the package the whole way from South Korea over that entire period. I would have no hesitation ordering from them in the future if needed.

Some of you probably remember that I and some other members ordered some Monster Fighters Zombie sets from Export Prive at the beginning of January 2013.

My order went in on January 2, 2013 and I got the package in today, came from Korea.

Package was packed VERY NICELY--much better than even the ones I get from LEGO Shop at Home. The 6 Monster Fighter Zombie boxes are all in great shape and were backed in bubble wrap--one has a small crease on the front but that's it.

In the end, the 3 week wait was a long one but I was able to track the package the whole way from South Korea over that entire period. I would have no hesitation ordering from them in the future if needed.

I would also order from them again. Mine arrived in fairly good condition too. Just a couple creases but they were packed very nicely.

Were these the ones from Daegu (sp)??? I have friends that live there.

Yes, they are. It was actually kind of fun to track the package and see all the places it went on google maps. It was like "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego", but with Legos. I know using that reference dates me, but that's what it reminded me of.