Minifigure Display MOC

Grolim

Awesome job with this - a great way to display the series.  Will you be publishing instructions?

Also, did you try "stairing" the display rows to give a little more visibility for back row figs?

Now to figure out how to cut the bags on the back only, so you don't see the cut line one the front.

Edited by Quacs

Awesome job with this - a great way to display the series.  Will you be publishing instructions?

Also, did you try "stairing" the display rows to give a little more visibility for back row figs?

Now to figure out how to cut the bags on the back only, so you don't see the cut line one the front.

​Cheers Quacs.

Haven't really got a list of instructions, but if someone was really keen to copy it then happy to share detailed steps and piece counts, just send me a PM.

I did consider "stairing" the rows.  I have another large display that is like a grandstand setup.  But this display is sitting on a low shelf so as you come up to see it you look down on it.  Also I didn't want to obstruct the view of the bag behind, so that would have meant a higher structure resulting in more bricks and it wouldn't fit into the spot i have for it.

Yeah I wish I had a bag I had cut down the back!  Wast going to buy a new one just for this so found the best ones I had and taped them shut along the cut line and you can still see it a bit.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

for anyone interested After getting Grolims ok I recreated groim's display on LDD.  It's pending approval now so hopefully by tomorrow it will be exceable to all. The files name is "G style display" with "minifigure" as a filter. thanks again Grolim

Guest brickcrazyhouse

ok that was quick it's up.  but the filter is either "lego" or "mini"

Edited by brickcrazyhouse