Greetings!

Hey everyone,

Been on here reading for awhile and thought I would finally post and say hi. I just recently started building sets with my two boys, its nice to have a hobby they enjoy that isn't a video game. I came across this site while looking for a way to help sustain our growing addiction! I have bought a couple exclusives so far but didn't want to get carried away before I did some reading first. I just recently bought a box of simpsons series 1 minifigures for just under $200, I was wondering if that was a good deal and it would be worth buying another box?

Thanks all!

Welcome!

Can't comment too much on the Simpsons figs as i don't really dabble with the collectible minifigs line; but i'd assume grabbing a sealed series 1 will be a decent deal down the line. However there might be better items to spend $200 on right now instead of another box.

Like the many exclusives that have constantly been "Out of stock, will ship -insert date-" and could be on their way out sometime this year, except for maybe Palace Cinema. Winter Soldier promo is a good item to buy them with as well if you have to buy outside a double VIP points promotion.

Good luck!