Titan Creations Millennium Falcon

Jeff Mack

Yeah, never saw it here, sorry about that.  Just got it in one of my LEGO news alerts.  Maybe if it was in the daily summaries i would have know ;)

​It's epic enough that it probably deserves a topic of it's own... It's a masterpiece and though I agree seeing what that builder would do with the top would finish it off nicely, hiding that interior would be a real shame.

I just appreciate the attention to detail, some amazing stuff there.  That room with the training droid and Luke and the rounded couch is just brilliant.  Such creativity, I really struggle to come anywhere close to being able to think up how to do stuff like that.

Something about Millennium Falcon kits.  In the absence of 10179, I've subscribed to the DeAgostini 1:1 scale part-works kit.  Beautiful model, huge; the only downside is it takes 2 years to acquire all the parts.   Anyone else seen or (better yet) also building this?

Edited by diablo2112