newbie to the site

hello fellow brick lovers. I'm new(ish) to the site (been browsing the forums whilst waiting for membership approval) And Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I hail from across the pond In the UK and been a Lego fan since I was young. Only just started collecting though and feel slightly.... quite a bit...Ok, totally devastated that I've missed such gems like the falcon and super star destroyer Which was released before I started collecting. One day they'll be mine. Anyway... Hello again And I look forward to speaking with you all. 

Welcome!

Any particular set that got you back into collecting? UCS Falcon sure is a beauty, but there's also lots of great looking sets still available today a least!

I am a massive fan of the Nolan batman films so naturally when the tumbler came out I brought it as a one off. Now I have tower of orthanc, slave 1, sandcrawler, R2, x wing, and a few smaller sets like jabbas sail barge, AT-AT, Ecto 1 and delorean. I also have tower bridge (great set) as im a proud Englishman and should rightfully be displayed in any English household. 

Edited by bartonregis
spelling
  • Like 1

I am a massive fan of the Nolan batman films so naturally when the tumbler came out I brought it as a one off. Now I have tower of orthanc, slave 1, sandcrawler, R2, x wing, and a few smaller sets like jabbas sail barge, AT-AT, Ecto 1 and delorean. I also have tower bridge (great set) as im a proud Englishman and should rightfully be displayed in any English household. 

​Nice to hear!

The Tumbler certainly seems like it would be the type of set to pull people from the dark ages. Really love the set myself, my only gripe with it is the front wheels not able to turn. Would be much better for display purposes if they did, but ah well.

​Nice to hear!

The Tumbler certainly seems like it would be the type of set to pull people from the dark ages. Really love the set myself, my only gripe with it is the front wheels not able to turn. Would be much better for display purposes if they did, but ah well.

Yeh and when you touch it it falls apart. Lol but as a display piece it's certainly my favourite atm