Mastermind Toys (Canada) - A few things at 40%

Stragus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was in my local Mastermind Toys tonight - free Harry Potter polybag (30407) with min $25 Lego purchase. City and Friends sets at 20% off if you can find something you want near the $25 mark. I went for a full price Women of NASA @ $29.99 to get the freebie... probably not worth it, but it’s a done deal now... lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shneebs said:

I was in my local Mastermind Toys tonight - free Harry Potter polybag (30407) with min $25 Lego purchase. City and Friends sets at 20% off if you can find something you want near the $25 mark. I went for a full price Women of NASA @ $29.99 to get the freebie... probably not worth it, but it’s a done deal now... lol

That Free Harry potter was a one day deal they had a week or so ago. Saw it at the last moment so I didn't bother to go in.. Figured they were all gone. I guess some stores still have them.. ? Im going to have to go check it out.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

...and a few more...

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/Categories/468-Boxing-Week-Sale-Lego.aspx/1/80000010^231

The Resistance Bomber at half price is tempting - minifigs look decent... in stock at my local store... decisions...

Cant go wrong for half price.. Ive been clearing out any sales sets i see at Mastermind. have not seen any starwars sets yet or technic. but if i do they will be gone. Bought out all the friends juniors sets and nexo knights. All for resale of course.  

15 hours ago, Substored said:

Cant go wrong for half price.. Ive been clearing out any sales sets i see at Mastermind. have not seen any starwars sets yet or technic. but if i do they will be gone. Bought out all the friends juniors sets and nexo knights. All for resale of course.  

I got my local TRU to price match the Resistance Bomber at half off.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, Stentorious said:

I got my local TRU to price match the Resistance Bomber at half off.

I was sooo tempted to do the same thing.. but didn't pull the trigger. its not against any policies and on the mastermind site they said available in stores so would have got the price match easily. Again I don't know why i didn't go in.. ? 

• 10 months later...
On 11/25/2019 at 4:57 PM, eliminator said:

FYI, all Lego Advent Calendars now 50% off. I pricked up the HP and SW ones for personal builds. They even tossed in a free Frozen 2 Elsa polybag.

Nice.. Was waiting for these. I do know they can go on Crazy Clearance a bit later in Dec bit you never know with calendars. going to pick up a SW and HP as well. And as with most for personal collection. Calanders for resale just are not what they used to be. 

• 9 months later...

Mastermind has a BOGO %50, code "HEADSTART20" excludes hard to find and "newer" Lego items. It's not much, but we haven't really seen any of the usual blanket %20 off sales Toysrus does this year due to everything going on. Wanted to get a couple AT-ATs, but obviously they are too new to apply.

Ampli (cashback app) also have spend over $40 get %5 back at mastermind.

No problem!
Little update, coupon code looks to work on new sets if you use the store pickup option, just placed an order for 2 AT-ATs with the coupon applied, will see what happens.

There AT-AT just out and will be available for a bit. Just curious picking it up now, unless it’s for open built. Or you being shortage, albeit 25% is not a bad deal considering not sales in sight from other retailers.
I was at a Masterminds in the city, they are full to the brim with all sets.

24 minutes ago, Ogelwoc said:

There AT-AT just out and will be available for a bit. Just curious picking it up now, unless it’s for open built. Or you being shortage, albeit 25% is not a bad deal considering not sales in sight from other retailers.
I was at a Masterminds in the city, they are full to the brim with all sets.

For personal build, i'll hold one and see if there's x-mas demand for it, but yeah main reason for purchase was to build. And yeah all things considered this year %25 isn't the worst haha.

50 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

I bought 3 cases,  so I have 9 nice fresh complete sets to tuck away 😀

Unfortunately, that's not how that has been working out for people this go-around. You may want to open those up and check how many sets you actually have to see if there are any packs you need to pick up while they're still available. 

29 minutes ago, BillyBricks said:

Unfortunately, that's not how that has been working out for people this go-around. You may want to open those up and check how many sets you actually have to see if there are any packs you need to pick up while they're still available. 

Yup, checked each case and they were all very consistent with 3 sets per case. The extra 12 figures per case did vary slightly 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Yup, checked each case and they were all very consistent with 3 sets per case. The extra 12 figures per case did vary slightly 

I’m also looking to trade some extra  figures to complete 2 more complete sets. If anyone has any to trade let me know thanks! See extras and needed lists below:

HAVE:
Dumbledore (4)
Moaning Myrtle (4)
Griphook (3)
Professor Sprout (3)
Hermoine (1)
Ron (1)
Harry (1) 

NEED:
Fred (2)
George (2)
Ginny (2)