[Need help] Received 'Not as described' items

I would say that i'm quite new to BL since my 20+ order have never had any issue with item lost or missing. So, no lesson learnt yet!!  Until recently, I got a 'not as described' items. I order 4 minifigures and 2 out of 4 are not what I ordered. I don't know what to do. I paid by Paypal. 

So, what are the options that I have? Can i use the paypal buyer protection? Do i have to send the item back at my own cost?

Please give me advise on this situation.

Many thanks

I have been buying and selling on BL for years...inherently, I think the buyers I've dealt with are "nicer" than some of those on ebay and are genuinely more honest and sincere, as well as those from whom I have purchased things...packaging is great, email communication is solid....I had a few mixups here and there, and vice versa - we all make mistakes - easily corrected.

I would say that i'm quite new to BL since my 20+ order have never had any issue with item lost or missing. So, no lesson learnt yet!! Until recently, I got a 'not as described' items. I order 4 minifigures and 2 out of 4 are not what I ordered. I don't know what to do. I paid by Paypal.

So, what are the options that I have? Can i use the paypal buyer protection? Do i have to send the item back at my own cost?

Please give me advise on this situation.

Many thanks

Geez, first thing to do is always contact seller first. Even ebay or paypal will advise thst you do thst first. Mistakes happen.
  • Like 1

Ok. I'll contact the seller and wait for his reply first. 

Realize it is a holiday and a weekend so give the seller at least 24-36 hours to reply. Im glad you asked here before filing a paypal claim against them. You have protection with paypal and the buyer will make it right, just be patient and understand mistakes happen.