Hello fellow Brick lovers!

I am a long time collector of SW theme (out of my Dark Age in the beginning of 2010, thank you DS!) but haven't been an investor or at least didn't fancy myself that up until now, even if I happened to flip one of the two even then (2011) retired Rogue Shadow sets miraculously found on clearance in a Dutch department store.

I sold one of these MISB via Ebay classifieds (before they stopped the program in Europe) for 80% more then purchased, the second one is still in my cellar, but due to repeated move-outs the box suffered some creases (but the seals are still intact). So this was my beginner investor instinct, even if I had no idea it was an already developed business...

I could have chosen a better set, that's true, but hey, I knew it was already retired then and was amazed that a retail store would  propose it discounted wrt RRP moreover.

And I must admit I've been a regular on many Brick forums but somehow managed to have this one pass under my radar until few days ago (!). But now, I believe the bug has caught, and I definitely plan in putting some more effort & organization in Lego investing and would gladly listen to your guys' experience and wisdom in enjoying this great hobby in a whole new way (for me at least)!

Cheers,

Vinetu

Thanks guys! :)

Speed sausage, I've replied to your very informative thread, thanks for pointing me out this one!

Nice. I'm glad you took the time to check it out. Just an FYI, rfish started that thread, not me. He deserves the props for it.

Edit: oh yes, I read your post. It was a good point of view.

Edited by speedsausage