Five Nights at Freddy's

TheOrcKing

Tell me it`s just plain incredibly nerdy, but the purple one reminded me of Frank from Donnie Darko. Jeez, it`s been ages since I`ve seen that, but poof, came right back to me. Quick google search and:

Okay, it's nerdy :cheese: but true in a way. I enjoyed the film Donnie Darko and could relate to him to a degree.

Can't even watch "Let's Plays" of that game let alone play it... creepy.

The ones with Markiplier I find funny due to his reactions. Haha. There are some animated clips using reactions that are quite hilarious I think. Far as creepy "Let's Plays" go, stay away from a game called Outlast. That one is seriously messed up in every conceivable way.

LEGO Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's)>LEGO Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's) by fallentomato

For anyone curious about building these "action figure sized" Freddy Fazbear and Foxy the Pirate designs, the builder does have a YouTube channel featuring numerous "How to build" videos of which I have posted these characters here below and since he goes over a few different versions I also included the time spot where the actual building starts.

(Skip to 14:20 for Foxy)

(Skip to 7:14 for Freddy Fazbear)

The ones with Markiplier I find funny due to his reactions. Haha. There are some animated clips using reactions that are quite hilarious I think. Far as creepy "Let's Plays" go, stay away from a game called Outlast. That one is seriously messed up in every conceivable way.

Outlast is not that scary. Amnesia, Penumbra and F.E.A.R. are much scarier. And the new Silent Hill playable teaser... that's some seriously freaky stuff. Too bad Hideo Kojima and Konami are on bad terms now and it seems he is quitting this extremely promising project with Guillermo del Toro. Could have been the best horror game ever made. Check it out!

Outlast is not that scary. Amnesia, Penumbra and F.E.A.R. are much scarier.

My mind was more on the latest downloadable content for Outlast of Whistleblower which was my own fault for not adding that in. The original Outlast was more engaging than scary and Whistleblower was more of the same but many of the scenes were disturbingly graphic. I remember some of the intensity from Amnesia yet Penumbra never caught my attention. F.E.A.R. was a good game all around. I bought the second one but never got around to playing it.

And the new Silent Hill playable teaser... that's some seriously freaky stuff. Too bad Hideo Kojima and Konami are on bad terms now and it seems he is quitting this extremely promising project with Guillermo del Toro. Could have been the best horror game ever made. Check it out!

Yeah, I remember watching that before. The look was good, names involved were promising, some details unnerving, but the repetition of the hallway made it difficult to maintain interest. I can understand the layout of starting at one end with the other towards the bottom of some stairs that essentially 'wrapped around' to the beginning while going forward could be symbolic of the progressing descent into the twisted reality or warped mindset.

Well if playing the original was too much for you then maybe try this LEGOfied version on YouTube. Basically you 'play' by watching and clicking on the captions in the screen. Just make sure not to hang around too long before making a decision otherwise it auto plays the next clip in the list which usually is a jumpscare that aren't so scary here. It doesn't work much as an embedded video but clicking on "New Game" in this clip will just redirect you to YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...