Costco Canada - Cargo Train 60052, 23% off

Stragus

Don't the US get them even cheaper with their 20-30% off city sets, - 10% TRU Thursday - any stackable coupons they have

Yes... Please be careful with the advice provided by ChristopherJB. He seems to have an avenue for unloading some of these sets to some people will to pay extra.

Many folks south of the border have found them for $99 in their local Walmarts or ordered from Amazon UK for about $133 each or something. With the exchange rates and the US only charging tax on imports above $250, it wasn't such a good deal for us.

Yes... Please be careful with the advice provided by ChristopherJB. He seems to have an avenue for unloading some of these sets to some people will to pay extra.

Many folks south of the border have found them for $99 in their local Walmarts or ordered from Amazon UK for about $133 each or something. With the exchange rates and the US only charging tax on imports above $250, it wasn't such a good deal for us.

Wow. I'm set to head to the USA in May. Might have to hit a few WM and targets while I'm there if nothing but for my personal collection.

Wow. I'm set to head to the USA in May. Might have to hit a few WM and targets while I'm there if nothing but for my personal collection.

If you do, go read the clearance threads and chatter about efficiently using the Walmart app. Then download the US Walmart app after crossing the border (not sure you can get it from Apple Canada's store) to check stocks and prices.

By May there may be very little left though... People are reporting that clearance Lego is returning to MSRP in some stores.

If you do, go read the clearance threads and chatter about efficiently using the Walmart app. Then download the US Walmart app after crossing the border (not sure you can get it from Apple Canada's store) to check stocks and prices.

By May there may be very little left though... People are reporting that clearance Lego is returning to MSRP in some stores.

Cant get this for 50% off. Maybe 40% though. But the mkii crane is the one to clean out in canada.

• 7 months later...