Light side vs Dark side, who would win in a basketball match?

Furbs

You can but its difficult, it comes with unique mini figs with spring legs, and the arms are very slightly different in order to grip the ball, then you pull the minifig back and boing, it shoots the ball up towards the basket, my success rate is about 1 in ten shots lol

Ha ha! I love it! Have no idea who would win in a "Light vs Dark" match, but who cares! This is great! In response to above. Yes, you can 'shoot' a ball with these things. (In this case, it's more like a 'toss' than 'shoot'.) Tricky, but pretty fun. I loved these sets when they first came out. I liked the NBA sets better than the SOCCER ones honestly. Just had more fun.

This is such an easy one to answer... The light would win, but only barely. The dark would be the overwhelming favorite and would dominate and have the light on the ropes for the majority or the game. However, the light would dominate for about 3 mins sometime during the second quarter and provide hope. The dark would then pull away and lead by 29 with only 30 seconds left in the game but somehow the light would pull it off at the very last second!!!

This is such an easy one to answer... The light would win, but only barely. The dark would be the overwhelming favorite and would dominate and have the light on the ropes for the majority or the game. However, the light would dominate for about 3 mins sometime during the second quarter and provide hope. The dark would then pull away and lead by 29 with only 30 seconds left in the game but somehow the light would pull it off at the very last second!!!

Lol! That is quite the detailed scenario! :)

Hard to say who would win... Everybody has The Force. I predict either a very low scoring affair on both ends, or a ridiculously high score on both sides of the board. But which is it???

On second thought... the dark side are a bunch of jerks. They are going to play cheap and run into foul trouble my the middle of the 3rd quarter. All the best players will foul out, and the second and third stringers have been riding the pine too long to be effective. The Good Guys win convincingly.

On second thought... the dark side are a bunch of jerks. They are going to play cheap and run into foul trouble my the middle of the 3rd quarter. All the best players will foul out, and the second and third stringers have been riding the pine too long to be effective. The Good Guys win convincingly.

Let's see with Yoda as their foward, and Kiadi Mundi as their three pointer.... Light side got this one in the bag!! Not to mention they have Mace Windu!