Newbie from Germany says hello to everyone!

Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old and from Germany.

My Lego fever started approximately 16 years ago but froze in the last years. In february 2014 the volcano erupted and now I have started to reactivate my "little" Lego collection.

Then i asked myself: what about new sets??

After buying a LOT of Lego and of course selling some smaller sets, I'm very excited about my collection :)

At the moment I have ~80 different sets, most of them Technic and their flagships.

This site is very helpful for me in which sets I will invest!

If you want to know something more about me, just let me know.

PS: sorry for my not perfectly written english, I'm not a native speaker ;)

• Like 1

Eh, his English wasn't that bad. I've seen worse from people where it's supposed to be their natural tongue. Ha.

Yeah... guess you didn't get the joke ^.^

59496278.jpg0c329e63c6a31e3c73d41306bfc0ed791437b62a

You'll find it quite often: Non native english speakers post something like that and reading it you'll notice their posts normally are written in "better" (grammatically more accurate) english than posts from native speakers (rumor has it that some people even have problems  with basic grammar like your and you're ***** )

Edited by Locutus001

You can see my Collection in my Brickfolio (if this is possible and if not, why?). I didn't add the really small sets to the Brickfolio, because I want to sell them. The oldest set I have is the 8880 which i bought last year. The oldest set of my childhood is from 1998 and still has its original box :D