From Florida!

Hello guys, I registered here a couple days ago and finally decided to start participating in the discussions and such. I just recently discovered LEGO investing, but I have been "collecting" (really small collection) for a while now. I mostly buy and build but I figured out I could do some investing here and there. My first set for investment is the Tower Bridge that I got for $190. I only have that one and have been resisting the temptation to build it since I got it haha. Anyway, hope I can bring something that is of value for you and of course have a good time!

The only one I have been to is the one at Downtown Disney, but being in a place with so many tourists I am not sure about how good their prices are.

I was at the downtown Disney store last summer when we took the kids to Florida, and I thought the prices were very reasonable. Good selection too from what I can remember. Unfortunately I didn't buy much other than a few smaller sets for the kids since I didn't want to risk getting any large sets damaged on the plane ride home.

• 3 years later...

Hello Miami area B'pickers

Not sure if the right place to post, but I am visiting Miami and would like to know if someone here can recommend a good place or person to rent a boat from (nothing fancy) or get a boat tour for a family of four for half a day. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM.