Is this legit?

There is a guy near me who has 1000's of polybags for sale. They range from Pirates of the Caribbean to New Star Wars. He even has 13 Admiral Yularen which I'm pretty sure hasn't been released yet. How do you think he came about these? He also has unopened boxes of Lego Movie cmf's. My first thought was it could be stolen merch but he has polys from 2007. What do you guys think? His prices are pretty low. ($5 for VW for instance) 

This is the link. After doing some google image searches I found some of the pics on different sites. It is strange that he sent me an inventory list with prices and set/poly numbers. That seems a long way to go for a scam. Because it's a long list. http://mobile.craigslist.org/clt/4891586966.html

I'm sure he sends the same list to every fish that goes after the hook.  If you found that he's taken photos off of google, that should be all you need to know.  He will next tell you he's recently relocated and he'll have to send you the goods but you'll need to pay first.  

There is a young woman in my city that buys tons and tons of polybags and minifigs to sell.... She is legit (I've purchased from her and know others who have too) but the big difference is that a) she really takes her own pictures (and they are real pictures not that low res crap in that ad), B) her prices are legit for a reseller. Sometimes she blows stuff out (bad sellers, who knows) but generally if the price is too good to be true, unless you've seen it with your own eyes, it's too good to be true.