Hello To everyone

My name is oconnorj2015 and I just signed up for Brick Picker. I was directed to Brick Picker when looking for the new Lego Creator Blue Power Jet set#31039, and seen that you can look at certain sets, and the whole website looked very informing to me. It was a pleasant surprise since I've never yet heard about this website!. I was so impressed when I was first visiting this website, and you are given 3 complimentary set checks so you can try Brick Picker. I liked it and just setup a new account today about less than 25 minutes ago. I love this place so far, and will return as soon as I can!. Thanks, Jeremy

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!!. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

I bought one of those Creator Aviation Adventures set#31011 2 weeks ago and it's a real cool set. I really enjoy this set! I've noticed Chapters/Indigo has those older (from 2012) Creator Transport Helicopter (#7345) sets still available but are long retired from Lego. Chapters/Indigo also has the older Creator Highway Pickup (#7347) sets for sale. I've never seen these sets even available anywhere else?. I love this Brick Picker site ever since I joined Mon,Feb 23, 2015. This Website is Awesome. This Website is well laid out and is an enjoyable experience to visit when I have some free time.  Great Job Brick Picker!!.  I wish everyone here a wonderful weekend!!