Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
this is scary, and we need this back badly

You don’t _need_ this back badly. Brickpicker provides a free service, at best you would like to have this back soon. You should have a backup of your information. As with anything free on the internet (and sadly also with the majority of non-free stuff) there is no expectation of continuity. The only way to make sure something stays is keeping it yourself.

I am sure Jeff and Ed are doing their best to restore Brickfolio functionality as quickly as they can. In the meanwhile, be patient.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

You don’t _need_ this back badly. Brickpicker provides a free service, at best you would like to have this back soon. You should have a backup of your information. As with anything free on the internet (and sadly also with the majority of non-free stuff) there is no expectation of continuity. The only way to make sure something stays is keeping it yourself.

I am sure Jeff and Ed are doing their best to restore Brickfolio functionality as quickly as they can. In the meanwhile, be patient.

Just talked to my accountant, they told me if i don't have a backup i will need it : (

Just noticed the other day that I could not look up the value of my lego sets that I have as I was thinking about selling some. Was the price guide and lego lot calculator removed or am I missing  something? I hope someone can help me out.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, PeaceBD said:

I am having a problem logging into my Brickfolio which I have had since 2015. I can login to it through my IPhone but cannot log in through my iPad or PC using chrome or IE. The page says bad gateway on the PC when I try to login from the brickfolio page. On IPad I reach the sign in but after entering password it brings me back to the sign in page. Jeff can you help? Thanks a lot.

P.S- After trying almost 10 times I was able to login on my iPad.

Had the same issues for a while.  Could not login at work, but could at home.  Could not login on my phone, but suddenly could when I got home under wifi.  All seems well now.

As Jeff stated in another thread, there was a problem with the servers.  He hired a new server company and is transferring all the information to faster and more reliable servers.  All of the Brickfolio information is safe and the site will be back to normal in a few days.  It takes time to transfer all of this information and Jeff has his real job to deal with as well.  Sorry for the inconvenience...

• Like 7

Hi Ed and Jeff!

First i'd like to thank both of you for all your effort in the past years! You guys did and are doing an amazing job with this website! 

Do you know when we can expect the regular Brickpicker site  including the brickfolio feature do be done? 

Thank's a lot!

On 2/9/2020 at 7:29 PM, Jeff Mack said:

Brickfolio will be back, you just need to give me time to finish moving and setting everything up.  None of this was planned and I really wasn't looking to spend the last 30 hours doing this.  The host I was with for the last three years just threw their hands up in the air and didn't care to work with me to figure out the issue and was actually quite rude about it, so I no longer wish to host with them.  Overall, all the servers just got a nice upgrade in power and redundancy so in the end it will be better for everyone.

^^^

56 minutes ago, eyebrow40 said:

Hi Ed and Jeff!

First i'd like to thank both of you for all your effort in the past years! You guys did and are doing an amazing job with this website! 

Do you know when we can expect the regular Brickpicker site  including the brickfolio feature do be done? 

Thank's a lot!

Thanks for all your hard work with the site Ed and Jeff. It is an amazing site and I spend too much time on it due to it's greatness to be honest. I've just purchased some raffle tickets as part of a thank you and I plan to buy some more or donate again before the raffle is over. Thank you again!

4 minutes ago, t_mafia said:

Thanks for all your hard work with the site Ed and Jeff. It is an amazing site and I spend too much time on it due to it's greatness to be honest. I've just purchased some raffle tickets as part of a thank you and I plan to buy some more or donate again before the raffle is over. Thank you again!

Thanks for your raffle purchase and thanks for being patient.  

12 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

sure hope my brickfolio is safe...   I still can't seem to find it...  Probably corrupted mine with lipstick values...

I think it was your Brickfolio that corrupted the files to be honest.  I never heard of a LEGO set that was called "Beef Jerky" before.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5