First row, middle pic - Alpha team Arctic Logo with wrong arm

First row, right pic - Assaj Ventress

Second row, left pic - Fantasy Era Castle knight torso

Third row, middle pic - Adventurers Jungle Jacket

Third row, left pic - Classic Space Jacket

Last row, left pic - City Flannel shirt 

Last row, right pic - Indiana Jones Airplane Mechanic with wrong hands

• Like 1

Actually, her hands are the wrong color but the torso and arms are a match.  Perhaps that body is used in another set.  Sorry, tried to help!   :)

Thanks! These are minifigures I acquired that were in various states of mutilation so I may have put in hands not knowing what the colors should be :) Do you happen to know what colors the hands are supposed to be?

Thanks! These are minifigures I acquired that were in various states of mutilation so I may have put in hands not knowing what the colors should be :) Do you happen to know what colors the hands are supposed to be?

She is of the Harry Potter era where they stopped making yellow heads and went with the light peach flesh color.  She's pretty valuable since she only came in one set, Hogwarts Castle 4757.

• Like 1

She is of the Harry Potter era where they stopped making yellow heads and went with the light peach flesh color.  She's pretty valuable since she only came in one set, Hogwarts Castle 4757.

That is great information! Unfortunately I only seem to have her torso and none of the other body parts.

JDMT, would it be worth letting us know which ones you're still unsure of as I can see a lot of answers already  :victory:

Thank you all for your help. Given the input everyone has provided, I have identified all the torsos except the first one on the far left. Any suggestions?