What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

18 minutes ago, Quacs said:

Built Big Ben and added lights from Brick Stuff.  What a slick addition to the model - I added two white LEDs in the top of the tower, and two green LEDs behind the colonnade above the four sided clock.  Next step is to illuminate the facade and light the Tower Bridge displayed next to it.

For those builders and MOCers that have thought about diving into lighting, you will not be disappointed.

Very nice, you rock!

1 hour ago, Pedilego said:

I've built all of the modulars at least twice. Cafe Corner and Fire Brigade are my least favorites. IMO Building them feels much more like a chore; you started at the bottom and should enjoy the others more. 

Yeah, I'm trying to do them in order.  Looks like Grand Emporium is up next.

Nope.  Technic pins have hardened my fingers.

Speaking of Technic, if the new Porche was motorized (like 42030 Volvo Wheel Loader), even for higher cost than current RRP, I'd buy/build it in a heartbeat. After watching Jangbrick's video review - I was amazed at the complexity!

30 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Speaking of Technic, if the new Porche was motorized (like 42030 Volvo Wheel Loader), even for higher cost than current RRP, I'd buy/build it in a heartbeat. After watching Jangbrick's video review - I was amazed at the complexity!

I remember seeing a video of someone who has motorized it.  I don't think it is too difficult.

• Like 1

I built Super Hero airport battle and Encounter on Jakku. I've got Vader's TIE vs A-Wing queued up. Looking at my stash of stuff to build for reviews, I don't have time now for Ewok Village, I don't really have enthusiasm for 75138 Hoth Attack, Kanan's Speeder Bike, Homing Spider Droid or Batboat harbor pursuit. We'll see what I get around to building.

Finally gave my 6 year old the last of the figures he needed to complete his set...then built the stand out of a few random pcs from a recent bulk purchase. :) Also built changing seasons which I will photograph and share at some point soon. 

20160701_173740.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, TCSBGDADY said:
I've been pretty sick lately.  So I had some time on my hands in between naps to finish off a couple of sets.  It really picked my spirits up and kept my mind off the pain! Thank you Lego!!  #LegoDad

Love the UCS build - would love one of our own.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Built a set with my daughter for the first time, she found it quite complicated and was getting a bit frustrated with the process.

Who would have known that an 18 month would get angry trying to put the pieces of Duplo Learn to Count Train together.

my girls at that age didn't so much want a structure as to just get the pieces to stick.