What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:27 PM, lego rules said:
Finished this beauty over the weekend and it is very impressive build by the user Pvdb.  It was a tricky build and you definitely should be proficient in building with Technic and have lots of experience as the instructions are not nearly as straight forward as TLG instructions.

Here is the Koenigsegg One:1.

More pictures, videos and info can be found here.

Did you bricklink it? If so can you share how much were all the pieces?

Guest brickcrazyhouse
On May 24, 2016 at 8:27 PM, lego rules said:

Koenigsegg One_2.jpg

not at all a car guy but that's a sexy beast

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

My son started this, but I ended up building the majority of it. 70603 Raid Zeppelin. Love the look of this thing!

Picked up a used one of those a couple of weeks ago, great set.  I think some of the ninjago sets are by far the most interesting builds/ best ooking sets around right now.  Hoping that the movie next year kicks some more life into the range.  

I really enjoyed building this with my son. The repetitive parts were quick and easy. The cockpit is a little small, but it works. The chess area is my favorite detail. We loved recreating scenes and making our own. The hidden compartment is also a nice touch.

I still have my 7965 sealed so i can't compare the two. Overall, this is a great value at MSRP, better yet if you find it on sale. This is the most iconic ship in the galaxy with great playability, swoosh-ability, and display-ability.

Awesome minifigs, too!

Image1464620005.194123.jpg.535f72a144222

Image1464620100.287376.jpg.95ea73a9ebd67

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Millennium-Falcon-75105-Building/dp/B00WI0PJE2

• Like 9

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:02 PM, Kevink24 said:
Took the instructions from the Maersk train #10219 and Bricklink'd all in black, bought some waterslide decals from a local hobby shop and then modified it a bit to be a Norfolk Southern locomotive in our little city. Nothing special, but we added power functions and it runs great.

I love this! I work for NS and I bought the set way before I knew about brick link. This engine looks just like the ones I switch with. Looks like I need to make a order now. Any idea how much it cost?