Hi new member from UK

Hi peeps,

Just wanted to post up a proper hello. I have decided to step it up on the 'lego investing'. I purchased as many BttF sets as I could afford last year and as that is looking decent so far I have decided to see what else I can get involved with.

Have read a lot on here this week and so trying to get some sort of plan as I am on a very limited budget.

At the minute I am concentrating on discounted (30-40%) 2013 sets. Amazon grid and discount checker are an amazing help here and I didn't even consider that Amazon might be the best place for these bargains.

I'm finding it hard to decide what to go for but trying to be patient which isn't easy for me. I know the timing is not great as all the best deals on LEGO Shop at Home are gone and as we have no idea what is coming back in stock and what is not. It's probably just a great time to sit and see what happens for now.

Will update as and when :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks for your apology. It is much appreciated. And accepted of course.

I saw you mention something about not knowing how to use the quote feature, what you do is go to the comment you want to respond to, in the bottom right of that comment press the quote button. Then just scroll down to the end of the comment and after the word quote that is in parentheses just type your response and there you go. Again welcome to the sight and don't hesitate to message me if you need anything.