Uline.com is offering 40% off shipping boxes

exciter1

Pretty sure Uline only offers overnight, but yes, that shipping charge pushes up the cost per unit, and add on Residential Delivery + LiftGate Service + Inside Delivery if you want them to take your pallet out of the truck and wheel it up the driveway. So it is wise to compare with opportunities at Staples when there are promos. Uline has warehouses strategically located to get the product to most reasonable destinations in 1 business day, and free pickup if you live close.

Edit: In the past, it has been possible to call in and ask for free shipping and have it applied over the phone, especially if you have order history and are placing a large enough order. Haven't tried this for awhile.

Edited by imirish11

Yes the one I posted above through exciter. I just ordered some 28x15x10 and they were 40% off.

Free shipping is automatically applied if order is over 300.00.

Also be sure to add free gifts. I recommend Orioles T shirts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

The last order I did wouldn't do free shipping to a residential address and now that I have an account, it knows I'm residential and never get a free shipping option. There are codes on the web that will give you free shipping -- Google it -- but they replace the sp389 code.

I just tried to put $500 worth of boxes in my cart and no free automatic shipping.

The vornado fan works pretty good if you are looking for a freebie when you spen $300.

If you're looking to sell your freebies the Johnny Trigg BBQ kits (either one) sell great for $30 and on the $500 level the Tervis Tumbler 2 packs also do great ($30 and sell very quick).

Also always buy the Tape cases with the free tape gun, every 3rd order you can sell lots of 3 for close to $50 and they sell everytime.

its like getting another 8-10% off per order.

• Like 1