Odd occurrence

MarleyMoose

The VIP points programme is so far beyond messed up I don't hardly give it any attention at all anymore...  In my account most points earn seem to disappear on their own as "product returns" (I've never returned a product), the balance has been -700 (negative) for over two years now. still whenever I make a purchase there seems to always be an option for a $5.oo deduction using VIP points (always just $5.oo even if I had previous large purchases)  

Yes, she's a keeper. She's put up with my crap for 10+ years. That being said, I'm still waiting to reveal the hidden 10179.

Wait, so you have a 10179 hidden away she doesn't know about?  Why would she be mad about that (other than you probably don't want to sell it).  It's like pulling out 3 or 4 grand and saying oh yeah forgot about this money laying around here heh.

Wait, so you have a 10179 hidden away she doesn't know about?  Why would she be mad about that (other than you probably don't want to sell it).  It's like pulling out 3 or 4 grand and saying oh yeah forgot about this money laying around here heh.

More likely

He: "Hey I have this 10179"

She: "How much did you pay for it? What! Really? For that much money, you could have bought me a ring"

Edited by grackleflint

I picked up a used complete built once first edition UCS MF right before Christmas. She asked me to hold getting one because we recently got $3000 in vet bills.

Ahhhh, OK got it.  Is it me or are vet bills now completely insane?  I haven't gone to the doctor for so much as a physical in over 10 years and every year like clockwork the vet wants 3 or 400 bucks to give a dog a few shots.  And then has the balls to suggest getting further bloodwork and testing done and makes you feel like Hitler when you say no thanks it is a dog I don't want to take out another mortgage.

• Like 1