lego The mine 21118 at target for 119 CAD.

ChristopherJB

Forgot to mention, 21117 is priced at 74.99CAD. Possible mistakes by target. Act fast and use your coupons and red card. After coupon and card:

21117 - 62CAD

21118 - 102CAD

Retail of 21117 is 89CAD. These are great hold until november. A BP member last year told me to load up minecrafts in january and flip in dec. Average profits was 50-75% gains.

Target also have the cave but at msrp.

Went to lansdowne richmond. Saw it for 119. Use your 10% and red card and get it cheap.

TRU had them for $97 just before Xmas. That's pretty much the same price depending on the tax (I had to pay 13%).

They also had the truck and excavator and mini loader and do truck sets on sale. I grabbed a bunch but still haven't opened the shipping box which was beyond huge.

TRU had them for $97 just before Xmas. That's pretty much the same price depending on the tax (I had to pay 13%).

They also had the truck and excavator and mini loader and do truck sets on sale. I grabbed a bunch but still haven't opened the shipping box which was beyond huge.

The mine for minecraft. Not city mine. TRU never had the mine 21117 in stores last month.

The 10% coupon was a giveaway during boxing week sales at target when you spent $50.

The mine was an online exclusive. I have a feeling target messed up their pricing so jump in before they readjust.

Haha stupid me. I misread that title... I've got a target GC for $10 somewhere. Hmmmmm...

The 10% coupon printed out of the register if you made a purchase last week.

After you use the coupon, they will give it back to you for reuse until jan 15th. The minecrafts are sure fire winners in november and december. The cave was listed at 24.99 though. I was able to move them at 49usd shipped on ebay during xmas. Shipping for such a small box is 5.95 at usps. So a good way for those living near the border to make extra money. They had only two caves and i took both. Asked if they will restock. They were not sure. I will make another visit later.