Wanted to introduce myself and say hi. HI!!!!

Hello All!!!

My name is Kyle, and I've been a LEGO fan since I could remember, but over the years the flame dwindle down and I became busy with other hobbies and interests until last year when my daughter (10 at the time) got interested in LEGO.. Her interest and passion in LEGO got me back in the game/industry/fun, whatever you would like to call it.   

We started off with mostly friends lego, I think we got every set since the inception of the line, and we moved onto some of the other lines ( CIty, Technic, DC, Star wars, etc.), yes I had some influence on moving to the other sets. HEHEHE.. This Christmas, Santa was very generous with the lego sets, I even got a few( Batman Tumbler was the best) from Mrs. Claus.  

I can't fathom the price of some of these sets, it's insane. Some of the sets we have were/are $$$$.   I didn't think one could make the money they could from buy and selling Lego pieces and lego sets, that's something I never even thought of until late, but, I like putting them together and playing with them.   :)

So that's my introduction speech, I tried to keep it brief, so if you see some posts by me, at least you will have an idea of who I am.. 

I know Friday we ( The Queen, daughter, and Myself) are heading to the Lego store, hopefully pick up a few nice sets.. I can't wait..  

I'm looking forward to the Slave UCS that's coming out tomorrow, as well as, The Detective office, and a few other sets.. I do have my eyes on a Death Star, and Super Star Destroyer too, but not sure I wan to drop the $$$$ on the Destroyer yet.. 

Regards,

Kyle 

Welcome.  The prices are crazy for some sets, but they are worth it.  The quality of Lego bricks surpasses any toy I have purchased for my children.  Luckily, there is a secondary market.  I have been buying two of every set I buy for my kids  so that I can sell the extras down the road and recoup my monies. We had one Christmas celebration on the 21st, ten days ago, and my son opened 2 Minecraft Lego sets.  Today, after two more Christmas family celebrations and dozens of gifts, the Lego sets are all he wants to play with.  It's 8 degrees in Chicago, so all he wanted to do today was build a new Minecraft mine and watch The Lego Movie.  And that was just fine with me.

Welcome. If you want an SSD you should get it now before prices start to get crazy.

Yes, I believe you are right. I'm just trying to find the best price..  Is it because of the upcoming movie you think the prices are going to get crazy, or because the time its been EOL?    

Welcome.  The prices are crazy for some sets, but they are worth it.  The quality of Lego bricks surpasses any toy I have purchased for my children.  Luckily, there is a secondary market.  I have been buying two of every set I buy for my kids  so that I can sell the extras down the road and recoup my monies. We had one Christmas celebration on the 21st, ten days ago, and my son opened 2 Minecraft Lego sets.  Today, after two more Christmas family celebrations and dozens of gifts, the Lego sets are all he wants to play with.  It's 8 degrees in Chicago, so all he wanted to do today was build a new Minecraft mine and watch The Lego Movie.  And that was just fine with me.

My Daughter and myself just got done putting together one of her mine craft sets that Santa dropped off.  We were going to go watch the ball drop, but the weather here in NEPA is a little to cold to drag her out.. So we are putting some Lego sets together and watching the TV.. 

Thanks everybody for the Warm Welcomes.  I'm glad I stumbled upon this place..     

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...