40140 - Flower Cart

TheOrcKing

Here's a tidbit of info. This will be the freebie for January 2015 as the Detective's Office is released to the general public whenever you order $75 or more from Shop-at-Home. (If this was posted elsewhere on the site here, I have no idea. I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest lately.)

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler alert - Barrel of cookies - now we know why this set goes great with the Detective Office.

The Detective office (set) has a 1920's look (building, minifigs), so it's the "alcohol prohibition" version for LEGO... with cookies.

Take a closer look at the DO and it will seem obvious (the secret passageway to get barrels inside the barber's shop, etc.)

edit: so yeah, this nice florist is a creepy  (cookie) dealer ! Maybe he works for Al Cakepone.

Edited by biniou
  • Like 2

The Detective office (set) has a 1920's look (building, minifigs), so it's the "alcohol prohibition" version for LEGO... with cookies.

Take a closer look at the DO and it will seem obvious (the secret passageway to get barrels inside the barber's shop, etc.)

edit: so yeah, this nice florist is a creepy  (cookie) dealer ! Maybe he works for Al Cakepone.

And I was all the time thinking it were "oasis foams".

Ordered a TOO and some other CITY stuff, nothing showed as freebie on receipt, but it was in there. 

Cool! This will go great with the PS and DO.  :victory:

I hope my order shows up with one... of course the other AFOL in the house said "ooo, I want it" after we received the Lego catalog and everyone was saying it was sold out already.