Christmas Light Displays

jimbucks227

Nice work!

I decided to start getting into lights this year, but haven't found the time to really get things moving.  I joined doityourselfchristmas.com early this year, got into a group buy for a few controllers, one of which is finished and the other about halfway done, and bought a bunch of pixels, power supplies, enclosures, etc. and a couple of SanDevices controllers.  So far I only found an evening or two worth of time and so only have 122 pixels up, and right now I just have them all blue.  Hopefully I can get some time between Christmas and New Years to get some more put together!

Again, nice work - hope to get there someday...

I did a big production until we moved to our present home further out in the boonies three years ago. In our last year. We had 52000 LEDs on 240 channels and about 700 RGB pixels.

Pm me if you want a link to the videos. I don't want to post it here since I've got personal identifying information on the website :)

We also collected money for make a wish the last two years and raised over $5000.

I can't imagine trying to put the show on and scalping legos in the same months.

Nice display. Do you watch The Great Christmas Light Battle or whatever it's called show? Next year you need to get a bunch of those pixel lights so Olaf can wander around your yard.

Thanks!  I love that show!  I know a few people that have been on that show through another community (of Christmas light enthusiasts) that I belong to.  I'd love to change over to pixels but I spent all my money on Lego :)