Galorco Inc on Amazon

Dbroncoboy

So Galarco has been mentioned on here before, their Amazon inventory is insane, does anyone know anything about them? Do they have a real store? Their are basically on a Quidsi level in terms of many of their product stock levels. I remember they had a crazy amount of SW advent calendars.

They have 320 Millennium falcons on FBA among other things. Seeing as the FBA oversize limit is 500 items, I imagine they have some sort of relationship with Amazon. 320 millennium falcons isn't easy for an individual to come across, Just wondering if they are affiliated with a bigger company. 

I don't have any additional info about Galorco(prob could dig up incorporation files on google no problem), but this: "Seeing as the FBA oversize limit is 500 items, I imagine they have some sort of relationship with Amazon" is not accurate.  Oversize limit varies by seller.  Mine is 2000 items and I do not have a relationship with Amazon, other than selling on their marketplace.

• Like 1

Whoever she/he is, they've figured out a way to multiply the hustle by a good factor.

I'd guess there is a team of people scoring inventory for him/her and they're figuring out how to stack the discounts, moving the money and items around.

Brilliant. I will be watching them and learning.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...