What's up with Chapters/Indigo?

Inzane

I've noticed several times now over the last month or more that LEGO has specifcally highlghted as an exclusive from their sales.

Latest example was an email I got today for 20% toys.  Sure enough, LEGO excluded.  

It never used to be excluded from sales, from my recollection.

Last code/coupon I saw that applied to Lego was back in September (http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/11603-chaptersca-25-off-1-item-coupon/) 25% off one item. My guess is that some people abused it and Indigo decided no more. Personally, I only bought one $99 set with the code so it wasn't me. :)

Their BF and CM deals all wanted people to buy books. Blah... who wants books? :)

Disappointing, I`ve ordered a fair amount from them because of the promos, though certainly not enough to to create an issue. 25% off is great when ordering for your collection, better than 20% at TRU that`s for sure, not a lot of sets I`d invest in at 25% off though, not when you can search a bit more and buy cheaper, that said, there still are several, just not very many. 

same. I check them from time to time because I have 100's of $ in their gift cards. All of their sales are excluding Lego. Seems like the new trend though. Even the discounts at try have nearly disappeared. It's all something x air miles points now. I think it may be this way for the foreseeable future here in Canada.

Did you mean to say TRU there?

I've noticed this too.  Gone seems to be the trend of the continually rotating themes of the week at ~20-25% off at TRU.

you know.. I type TRU and my phones auto-correct clearly knows better than I do and changes it to try. Technology. It's here to help.