Any Luck with Facebook Swap Groups?

My wife mentioned that I try selling some sets on a Facebook swap group that she was a part of.  I put up a set like I would on Craigslist and got a ton of interest from people.  However, almost all of the offers were lowball offers and nothing ever came from it.  Has anyone had any luck dealing with these groups and any tips to make it a better experience?  Thanks.

I've tried putting a few small things. They always deleted my posts and said to list them on the kids dedicated sites since they were "toys". So I'm not sure this route will be much better. From my experience these FB groups are just as bad as CL. That is unless you find an AFOL or collectibles group. There groups I tried were buy/sell/trade groups.

Good luck!

Guest betsy805

I am part of several, and use them to offload my 'leftovers'.  They are looking for a good deal, I'm looking to get rid of stuff that won't sell elsewhere, so we're both happy!

• 3 months later...

I hate facebook

I however signed up for a few local just to look for deals

It is super frustrating that people look either for ebay pricing on these 

or have a great deal

I post, say I will take them, message them

only to have the seller say they are sold with no message to after acknowledging to me I could get them