TRU.CA has the Sopwith Camel in stock

ChristopherJB

I am serious...  All I did was search for 'sopwith' and I also tried the set #.

http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp?fv=2510384&f=Taxonomy&fd=&fg=&keywords=sopwith&x=0&y=0

It's not showing on the regular site, you're on the mobile site. Thanks!

[Troll] didn't indicate that it can't be searched through normal methods, but if you have previously searched for the item, then it shows up in your previously view links and there are other links above. Still in stock when last I checked.

Now I wait for the "I can't believe those Canadians in their igloos aren't snapping these up, don't they realize how foolish they are with the value of the dollar!"

Ex Astris, Scientia.

• Like 2

I have a stack of these but I am still not convinced it is a good buy in Canada.

I'd take them off your hands at MSRP :)

I think with the dollar value (as noted by reghost) and current sold listings on ebay that even if returns might not be as good as some potential sets out there, it seems a no-lose proposition given the current market situation. Super low risk. The last two I got from TRU.ca were in great shape two weeks ago...would have liked to have grabbed two more.

I'd take them off your hands at MSRP :)

I think with the dollar value (as noted by reghost) and current sold listings on ebay that even if returns might not be as good as some potential sets out there, it seems a no-lose proposition given the current market situation. Super low risk. The last two I got from TRU.ca were in great shape two weeks ago...would have liked to have grabbed two more.

Smart move. The current exchange rate is favor of canadians. Buy the simpsons house while you are at it. It is cheaper there. Do it with double VIP and promo next time.

There are other deals on TRU.ca that i rather avoid mentioning where canadians can resell for loads of profits to subsidize their lego purchases. Since those are not lego items, i won't mention them here. Do a search on tru.ca and compare them with ebay current bid prices and you will see what i mean. I spent more than $3000 on tru.ca today. Not on lego but other toys.