60020 - Cargo Truck

Blackjack

The Cargo Truck is a remake of this set:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=7733-1

brickpicker_set_7733_2.jpg

Considering that this one is worth over $100 dollars right now, the Cargo Truck is definitely a sturdy investment.

Thunder Wings is a small Creator airplane, and there has been a similar one like this in the past:

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=4953-1

brickpicker_set_4953_1.jpg

Thunder Wings and Fast Flyers both have the same retail price, and Fast Flyers has a value of ~$60 dollars.

They are both good investments.  I do not think that either of them will fail.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Has anyone found a good deal on the Cargo Truck 60020? Not only did Lego set the MSRP a little high at $39.99, but it seems to hold pretty close to retail at most locations. I can't find a good price on Amazon or Ebay either. 

A lot of Wal-Marts clearanced them at $19 over the summer.  A few went down to $9 but the majority I saw were $29 at first then dropped to $19. 

My Target during their summer sales actually had them down to the oddball price of $10.50 while Walmart at best was $29.99.

My local Targets never clearanced the Cargo Truck, and the best price I saw was $29.99 at Walmart. I wished that I got the Cargo Truck for 50% off at Target along with the Cargo Terminal. I think those two would sell well together in the future.

• Like 1

I wished that I got the Cargo Truck for 50% off at Target along with the Cargo Terminal.

At the time my Walmart did have the Cargo Terminal for close to 30% off but Target didn't have any in stock at all even before the sale so who knows if they would have been discounted same as the Truck. I guess it was a trade-off in a way and the Cargo Truck was a swell deal.

I think those two would sell well together in the future.

A bundle of Cargo, I like it. :)

My local Targets never clearanced the Cargo Truck, and the best price I saw was $29.99 at Walmart. I wished that I got the Cargo Truck for 50% off at Target along with the Cargo Terminal. I think those two would sell well together in the future.

I really like the combo as well.  I actually got all the trucks first at half off and went back and bought planes to make the sets as I was hoping they would go down further but I never found them half like some others did.

I really like the combo as well.  I actually got all the trucks first at half off and went back and bought planes to make the sets as I was hoping they would go down further but I never found them half like some others did.

I found a stash of them 50% off at Wal-Mart too. Well, actually $19 each.

I found a stash of them 50% off at Wal-Mart too. Well, actually $19 each.

thats was I paid too.  Found 1 at $9 but the other dozen or so were all $19.

The one place that had it at $9 had a 4432 Garbage Truck, 60016 Tanker and one of the RV Campers at $9 also.  Was very random stuff.

• Like 1

At the time my Walmart did have the Cargo Terminal for close to 30% off but Target didn't have any in stock at all even before the sale so who knows if they would have been discounted same as the Truck. I guess it was a trade-off in a way and the Cargo Truck was a swell deal.

I do remember my Walmart having the Cargo Terminal at 25% off, but I passed on it because I bought some from Target at 50% off.  I wish I could have gotten more Cargo Terminals at that price.