Collection in or out

The built sets in the dresser look like 90s sets to me. I think I see 6597 Century Skyway in there.

The rest looks like evrything from 70s to 90s. Looks like some classic space in there too.

There's money to be made alright, but not without a lot of time and effort if you're prepared to do that.

Cool

I don't mind some endless sorting

The bulk bricks in bins would be great just to have

And I see some manuals which would help

I'd go for it. I know that some of the older sets can be valuable if there are complete with the instructions. It does seem like there are some valuable sets in there, and some of the larger ones could be very valuable like $100+

The airport and the hospital in the dresser are solid performers. You should try and get some set numbers from the seller and plug them into the lot calculator. That should give you a decent starting point. I would offer 50%-75% of whatever that number is since you have to assume that not all the sets will be complete. Let us know how you do. Good luck!

Like nearly all bulk lots, they can be hit or miss, also they can take a lot of time to determine that. The looks of this one are promising, but there is definitely going to need to be quite a bit of time put in. Only go for it if you`re comfortable with a lot of hours going into it. If you are, I`d suggest making an offer of $250 ish, that`s if you want to flip, if buying for yourself, personally I`d still offer $250, but would go up as high as $300-$350 if you want to keep them. 

Keep in mind I`m also slightly biased, having started a Bricklink store a couple of months back, I`ve become aware of the time required to be successful. Plenty of reward, but a lot of work must go into it. I buy bulk deals for my personal collection only (if they are Used), never sold used parts online (only New), and I won`t change that.