Hi from Virginia

Hi. I am happy to be here. I am quite a toy collector but just started getting into lego after not having touched one in over 20 years. I have also started collecting nanoblocks as well which seem to be a neat adjunct to legos. If there are any other legophiles in ******. Virginia who have advice on where the best places are to buy stuff let me know. Thans.

Welcome to the site! I live in Northern Va also. I don't know if there is a best place to buy Lego around here, but I buy the majority of my Lego from the Lego store at Tyson's Corner mall and at the Lego store at Potomac Mills mall. Also you can sometimes find various deals at Walmart and Target. I find some of the best deals tend to be from online sites like Amazon and yoyo.com. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks. I am looking forward to collecting lego. I do frequent both stores you mention. I found quite a few bargains post Christmas at targets and walmarts in the area, but I usually find myself buying the majority of lego on amazon(as well as my nanoblocks).