Case of Mixels Series 1

speedpro50

Almost bought those 2 days ago.  Feedback is fine and the returns would be very good even with the shipping.   Only holdback I had was I believe someone said the print was different or partial print was different.  Didn't want someone saying they were not authentic because of that.   Mainly sell on ebay and if people get something they are not accustomed to they sometimes freak out.  If someone knows the packaging then please ad info would like to know.  

I have seen them and the print is less (which is different). For one, they don't have the choking warning on the package or on the manual inside.

ok, good to know.  Was curious.  I used to deal a lot in Pokemon / Yugioh and there were print differences and packaging differences.  Those were more mainstream in that you would just list the version  and people knew what they were.

Concerns on selling them in the US unless you make a notation about different packaging that someone might not feel they were authentic, even though they are.  Peoples impressions in there mind are hard to change.  When they get something they have bought a lot of before and something is different they may or may not have doubts.

I was very close to buying the 3 cases and held off only for that reason.

Almost bought those 2 days ago.  Feedback is fine and the returns would be very good even with the shipping.   Only holdback I had was I believe someone said the print was different or partial print was different.  Didn't want someone saying they were not authentic because of that.   Mainly sell on ebay and if people get something they are not accustomed to they sometimes freak out.  If someone knows the packaging then please ad info would like to know.  

Do you buy from Amazon UK or any of the Amazon Euros? Packaging for sets sold there varies as well. I wouldn't let that affect your purchasing decision.

Do you buy from Amazon UK or any of the Amazon Euros? Packaging for sets sold there varies as well. I wouldn't let that affect your purchasing decision.

I do have box variants I've noticed. Duplo trains from walmart and tru are different. Just could picture a customer saying something if they thought it was a knockoff because they had never seen them packaged that way. I always try to think of any issues i could encounter with a product. I do think its a great deal though and worth the money. They had some LEGO Movie minifigur3 cases too

• Like 1