Anyone bought from Games & Toys Online?

Matt C.

I wouldn't use them, too many scams on the Internet and any company that doesn't give you an actual address or a phone number is very dangerous! The first place I look is under "Contact Us" and "About Us". Then I google the company name and the word scam which works sometimes. You have to remember that unless they accept Paypal you will be giving this company your credit card, address and phone number! That is enough to do credit card theft and identity theft and they don't even have to do it themselves, they can just sell your info to someone else.

This is funny........I found this site a couple of days ago through Googling HP castle as well. I added to the my cart and was gonna see how many they had and it let me add as many as I wanted. In fact the link you posted took me to the checkout which still had my cart full of the sets..........I'm sure its a scam, the HP castle is selling for way more than that........and only on eBay and third party amazon sellers. I'm in the same boat as you man, I was looking all over the interwebs for decent price on this set.......I missed the boat on this one. About a month ago I had one in my hand ready to take up to the register and checkout and decided against it last second........I'm an idiot!!!!!

My total guess would be that they are a drop shipper who just hasn't updated their website in forever. Or they are a total scam... Or they have the best selection of HP sets at the best prices on the internet. I can never find the items through their site but if you Google them, you can get to them from there.... ...All guesses, but it would be AWESOME if they were legit. (Someone else go first :)