Selling Battle Packs

beartrapper

After some sorting & organization I realized that I've got way more of the 9489 SW Battle Packs than I thought I did. In general I was curious if anyone finds it beneficial to selling large lots of these types of sets together for army building or is it more profitable to sell individually?

I'd certainly rather wrap one box vs nine in my case but if there is more to be made by nine different sales so be it.

After some sorting & organization I realized that I've got way more of the 9489 SW Battle Packs than I thought I did. In general I was curious if anyone finds it beneficial to selling large lots of these types of sets together for army building or is it more profitable to sell individually?

I'd certainly rather wrap one box vs nine in my case but if there is more to be made by nine different sales so be it.

I've found it to be a trade-off.  It's nice to move multiple sets at one time, but you generally have to accept a lower price per unit in order to do so.  I've sold upwards of 100 battlepacks at a time and it is always a nice cash infusion when that happens, but I could have made more on those sets if I had held out and sold them individually.