Diagon alley 10217

smuddger

This is a bummer, sorry to heat about this. It's hard to say if you should pay 200 for it or not. It is a personal choice. It depends on how badly you wanted to build it. As far as getting one as an investment, it will still probably increase in value and ultimately make you some money. But on the other hand, it is best practice to get investments at or below retail cost. If you have money to invest, perhaps you could consider investing in a different set that is close to retirement.

Call Amazon and explain the situation. They made an inventory mistake and you shouldn't have to pay the price. There is a posting here where someone had a similar situation and Amazon got them a set from a third-party seller at a higher price. They said the key was being polite and explaining the situation how you just can't get it that cheaply anymore. Good luck!

I had the same recent experience with an Amazon reseller. I was trying to pick up the Medieval Marketplace and the seller cancelled my order citing inability to ship to me. Yet they somehow manage to ship me stuff from a separate order. Some local stores might still have Diagon Alley. Try looking around.