30264 - Frax's Phoenix Flyer

TheOrcKing

I was not able to resell those, even for a cheap price. I can't blame people, I think it's not appealing. The minifig reminds me an orange Woody Woodpecker and the vehicule is far too small.

I gave my polybags as freebies with the big chima and ninjago sets I sold.

• Like 1

The Chima figures definitely have some great originality compared to licensed minifigs.  Just stuff you haven't really seen before.  The Super Heroes and SW we all relate to as there common to us.    I do agree though Malgus is a great figure as well as the Ledger Joker figure. 

Chima has the coolest minifigures.   Period.  

Yeah overall those are great. Eris is really great for example (to compare Frax with another flying warrior).

loc00510.jpg

But I have a problem with the design of the flying minifigs (phenix, bats, vultures). I don't appreciate those. The eagle tribe is really great though.

Phenix tribe is the worst IMO because their beaks and hair cut make them dumb.  :cheese:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to three different Targets. Can't find them at the checkout, with the seasonal candy, or in the Lego aisle either. What gives?

So what do you see in the seasonal "stocking stuffer" section? The Targets near me have this Chima, Friends Jungle Boat & a Duplo apple polybag. I haven't seen a Duplo polybag before, but there's usually a boy and girl polybag at Xmas time so I wonder if you have something different (or just not put out yet).

The Targets near me have this Chima, Friends Jungle Boat & a Duplo apple polybag. I haven't seen a Duplo polybag before, but there's usually a boy and girl polybag at Xmas time so I wonder if you have something different (or just not put out yet).

I forgot to mention the Duplo polybag just because like you I never seen one for Duplo before. Unusual to say the least.

30068_main.jpg