Asda direct 40% star wars

smuddger

Good deal if you don't mind having your battered boxes arrive in a black bin liner. If condition is important, avoid ASDA home deliveries like the plague. Even instore pickup can be problematic and a gamble. I have just sent a battered Lego AT-AT back to them. They seriously need to treat their customers with a lot more respect. Sending out shoddy merchandise is just plain disrespectful.

Nonsense, with ASDA you buy as many as comes in a trade box then they come in the trade box.  I have 12 JP's, 3 Guldurs and 3 Rancors , 5 Tumbler chases all in perfect mint condition.

Perhaps IRE is different though, 2 sides of the coin.....

Edited by glenbart

Nonsense, with ASDA you buy as many as comes in a trade box then they come in the trade box.  I have 12 JP's, 3 Guldurs and 3 Rancors , 5 Tumbler chases all in perfect mint condition.

Perhaps IRE is different though, 2 sides of the coin.....

This is not nonsense. It happened many times. I get my Lego delivered in a black bin liner and they are almost always damaged. I either accept a discount when I complain if I am going to open them or return them if they are for investing. I don't order in trade quanities so can't comment on that. I am simply stating if you order a Lego set from Asda you will almost certainly get it with some damage unless you are very lucky. They don't post in boxes like Amazon do.

• 4 weeks later...