PC Plus members, it's time!!! $16 back for every $40 spent

jeff_14

Just got my weekly PC Plus (ie Loblaws) email with special offers and for every $40 you spend on toys, you get 16,000 points, which is equal to $16. That's 40% off. The last time they did this deal it was only 8,000 points and I happened to get 7 Wolverine Choppers on discount for $7 total.

Member specific, my best deal is 800 points for every peanut purchase I make... I guess I buy a lot of peanuts...

:)  In that case, consider my example as a reason to start buying toys at RCSS. This is only the second toy deal I've gotten and it's already twice as good as the previous one.

The whole point of PC plus is that it caters to each individual member it tracks your sales and gives you offers based on what u buy most. We buy lots of diapers we like josh I got the pampers deal. Sometimes they have bonus offers that or for everyone. The last big one was buy $100 in groceries get 20000 points.

Well, if they never give us a deal on toys in the first place than they wont find out that we like to buy toys/Lego. They should give you an option to select what you're interested in buying and offer you deals accordingly, now i have to wait till they dangle the toy deal in front of my face. :boredom:

I find RCSS is pretty reliable about discounting toys by anywhere from 33 to 50% off. I've taken advantage of a few of those over the years and now with PC Plus I'm getting even more rewards. 

I ended up getting a bunch of $25 superhero sets, which I figured were really $14 each when you factor in the PC points. The Cap/Hydra one is worth more than twice that (in USD) according to this site so that's a better than 100% return already.