Five Armies

ufema

I just put this set together with my son yesterday.  Yeah, it's a pretty good set if you want some cool minifigs.  The actual set isn't big for the $60 tag, but it is a nice set.  I will definitely get a few of these once they are discounted.  I think this is the winner from the newest wave.  The Smaug set is cool, but WAAAAY overpriced.  I think you'd need to get that at 50% to really see a significant return some day. 

Two thumbs Up!...again.

nice work ufema....as always.

still love the minifig back to front builds!

Who's going to create the custom UFEMA Cinema modular where the lego build movies are shown?

I'm thinking that ufema needs his own thread/section where you can click on a set from a list and watch the build.

• Like 2

Ok now I have to say something.

Your videos are great, maybe the best on youtube for that kind of video (along with ArtifexCreation's videos). :)

But it can be improved in one way IMHO.

Sometimes, when you show arrows that are shot (for this video, as an example), you make a video. It's the best choice. No problem, it's great.

But when you put big pieces like the eagle's wings, you also put a video. And I think it would be better with a long frame.

I mean, instead of:

[pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [video of your hands putting wings during 3 or 4 seconds] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]

maybe it would be better with

[pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]  [CLONK] (a noisy sound, with a 1 second frame, a little longer than the others, which show that you put a big piece in place) [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]

Anyhow your videos are great but I always think of that so I had to give my thoughts. ^^

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

Ok now I have to say something.

Your videos are great, maybe the best on youtube for that kind of video (along with ArtifexCreation's videos). :)

But it can be improved in one way IMHO.

Sometimes, when you show arrows that are shot (for this video, as an example), you make a video. It's the best choice. No problem, it's great.

But when you put big pieces like the eagle's wings, you also put a video. And I think it would be better with a long frame.

I mean, instead of:

[pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [video of your hands putting wings during 3 or 4 seconds] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]

maybe it would be better with

[pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]  [CLONK] (a noisy sound, with a 1 second frame, a little longer than the others, which show that you put a big piece in place) [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic] [pic]

Anyhow your videos are great but I always think of that so I had to give my thoughts. ^^

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  Without a doubt I will look into your recommendations.