KMart $50 in points back when you purchase Skylander's Swap Force - In-Store and Store Pick-up

exciter1

Another point stacking/rollover deal from KMart and it works in-store or online for store pick-up.  See if your store has the Wii U version available.  You may not need to sell it, since Amazon.com is offering $20 in trade-in value.  From what I read on Slickdeals, you can only buy 2.

Price has decreased to $48 for Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, and 3DS versions.  Some folks have the 3DS version in their Local Ads for $13.

Kmart.com has Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack (Xbox 360, PlayStation3, Wii U, Wii, or 3DS) + $51 Shop Your Way Points for $54.99. Select free store pickup to save on shipping.

Includes:

• Skylanders SWAP Force Video Game
  • 1 Portal of Power
  • 3 Skylanders Figures
  • 1 Character Collector Poster
  • 3 Sticker Sheets with Secret Codes
  • 3 Trading Cards

Note: The number of points may vary based on account.

• Like 4

Does this deal work in store as well?

Yes, it's actually advertised in-store at 50,000 back in points when you purchase a Skylander's Swap Force Starter Pack. I plan to pick up some more tomorrow when I pick-up mine.  I'm curious if I'll actually get Wii U versions.  You may have to ask for a price match in-store, or you can just offset the additional cost with coupons and the $5 bonus points you'll get back anyway.

• Like 1

I picked up a lot of these at $20 earlier this year, so far, in order of popularity...

Wii

Xbox 360

PS3

Wii U

I recommend the 3DS Version bc you get Lava Barf Eruptor (exclusive to this version) & Rattle Shake (hard-to-find in a single pack) & Free Ranger (common), as opposed to Blast Zone, Ninja Stealth Elf & Wash Buckler in the other 4 versions.

• Like 1

If your going to buy lego from Kmart I think this is a great deal and you cannot lose.

For actually flipping on ebay and I have a wii u so I like it, I am less excited.

There is multiple BIN as of 10 am this morning under $30 incl ship 2 with make offer so after fees and shipping I see you clearing $15-20 max back on your $48 or so investment.

If you want to spend money on lego at Kmart is works out great though.

Keep an eye out kmart has been putting different items up everyday that are giving back almost the same amount of points redeemed.  Some of its not great for resale but hey its free.  So far I have gotten 3 surge protectors, 2 pairs of headphones, and 4 of the skylanders sets all earning more points back than what I paid with.

I have been redeeming $1 less in points than the total on the order and the points back are showing up, if you redeem the whole amount in points then the points back goes to $0.  

So with a coupon I have been getting back more points than I am using.

• Like 2

I was able to roll my points on another set in store today when I picked my online orders today. The set was $54.99 with and additional $5 off for some reason, plus the $5 gift card that is valid 11/2. I redeemed $48 towards the set and spent $5 out of pocket at got $50 back in points. The store had a ton of these sets, but none of them are showing up online. The infuriating thing is that I tried to replicate this 3 times and came back with a different result each time, only 1 of which gave me the $50. For now on I'm sticking to ordering online only, trying to get anything to work in store other than pick ups is too much hassle.

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned but the points for the Skylanders are only good for 90 days.

I was able to roll my points on another set in store today when I picked my online orders today. The set was $54.99 with and additional $5 off for some reason, plus the $5 gift card that is valid 11/2. I redeemed $48 towards the set and spent $5 out of pocket at got $50 back in points. The store had a ton of these sets, but none of them are showing up online. The infuriating thing is that I tried to replicate this 3 times and came back with a different result each time, only 1 of which gave me the $50. For now on I'm sticking to ordering online only, trying to get anything to work in store other than pick ups is too much hassle.

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned but the points for the Skylanders are only good for 90 days.

I talked to a SYWR CSR today and she said it was max $100 per member (2 Skylanders transactions per customer)..

• Like 1