iPad Air 16GB wi-fi only $349

Jeff Mack

note to all.  this is NOT an ipad review. it's not really about how we like / don't the ipad or similar products.

jeff was nice enough to share a deal that happened to be an ipad.  many of us do use tablets for lego-related tasks.

I have an old iPad mini 2 that I bought for $250, and it is nice, but recently I bought a Surface 2 with the typing keyboard for just shy of $500, and it is awesome! It is a nice combo of both computer and tablet, and considering I like having a keyboard it is nice.  I know you can get keyboards with mac mini too, but if you have average sized hands or above, trying to type on a small keyboard can be quite challenging.

Also, I do all of my bookkeeping on my Surface now!

I do like the Surface, but sadly i like the ones that are closer to $1000 :)    I also have a Nexus 7 and I think it's great.  Not sure why my battery life is awful, but it's a good device.  Overall I thought the price for basically the most recent iPad was a good one for anyone out there that doesn't have a tablet, or like my wife has an iPad one.  For internet, email and Candy Crush playing, you can't beat it.

• Like 2